- High Temperature and High Pressure Cementing Technology
- Low Density Cementing Slurry Technology
- Anti Gas Channeling Cementing Technology
- Drag Reducing Agents (DRA) or Drag Reducers (DR)
- Nitrogen Surfactant Compound Huff and Puff Technology
- Oil Washing Technology for Increasing Production
- A New Cementing System to Improve the Interlayer Isolation of Horizontal Wells (Part 1)
- A New Cementing System to Improve the Interlayer Isolation of Horizontal Wells (Part 2)
- Microcapsule Drag Reducer
- Introduction of Cement Slurry System (Part 4)
2. Chemical pour point reduction method
Chemical pour point depressant is a kind of pour point depressant in crude oil. Two types of crude oil pour point depressants are mainly used in chemical pour point depressants:
U surfactant type crude oil pour point depressant, such as petroleum sulfonate and polyoxyethylene alkyl amine, can not easily form a network structure throughout the whole system through the mechanism of adsorption on the surface of wax crystal.
ü is a polymer type crude oil pour point depressant, which has a non-polar part that can co crystallize (eutectic) with wax molecules on the main chain and / or branch chain, and also a polar part that distorts the wax crystal form.
Polyacrylate is a typical pour point depressant for crude oil. Many of the pour point depressants have the same structure as wax molecules, so there may be non-polar parts (alkyl, indicated by the arrow) that CO crystallize with wax molecules during wax precipitation, as well as polar parts (- COO -) that distort the wax crystal form.