- Cementing Retarder
- Deep Water Cementing Technology
- ABOUT DRA AND HOW IT WORKS
- Characteristics of Fluid Loss Additive of ZOD-G86S
- Function of Dispersant
- CO2/H2S Anti-corrosion Cementing Technology
- Drag Reduction Mechanism of Drag Reducer
- Cementing Quality Evaluation Method
- Drag Reducer Selection for Oil Pipeline Based Laboratory Experiment (Part 2)
- Drag Reducer Selection for Oil Pipeline Based Laboratory Experiment (Part 1)
1) It has good salt resistance and can effectively control water loss in high salt water mud.
2) It has strong resistance to temperature and is less affected by temperature. It can still maintain good performance of fluid loss reduction in high temperature environment.
3) It does not thicken or disperse excessively, and keeps good fluidity of cement slurry.
4) It has good compatibility with other admixtures, and has good adaptability to various grades of oil well cement and water with different water quality.
5) The free liquid of cement slurry is less, the system is stable, the setting is not retarded, and the development of cement strength is not affected.