- Cementing Retarder
- Deep Water Cementing Technology
- ABOUT DRA AND HOW IT WORKS
- Characteristics of Fluid Loss Additive of ZOD-G86S
- Function of Dispersant
- CO2/H2S Anti-corrosion Cementing Technology
- Drag Reduction Mechanism of Drag Reducer
- Cementing Quality Evaluation Method
- Drag Reducer Selection for Oil Pipeline Based Laboratory Experiment (Part 2)
- Drag Reducer Selection for Oil Pipeline Based Laboratory Experiment (Part 1)
During drilling or development of formations with/with high acid gas, the formation acidic fluids corrode the solidified cement stone, making it difficult to meet the cementing quality requirements of gas reservoir development. The technology of cement stone anti acid fluid corrosion meets the demand of exploration and development of high CO2 / H2S acid gas field.
Main related technologies:
- COCEM-Resin cement slurry system
- COCEM-Seal cement slurry system
- Smart multifunctional cement slurry system
COCEM-Resin cement slurry system
ZOC-Resin CEM resin cement slurry system is composed of ZOC-RS10L resin as the main functional material, fluid loss reducing agent, retarder, defoamer and other additives. It has the characteristics of anti-corrosion, anti channeling, toughening, strengthening and cementation, temperature and salt resistance, system stability and strong universality. ZOC-RS10L resin is a polymerizable resin monomer, which can form polymer resin in the alkaline environment of cement slurry, so as to reduce the permeability of cement slurry, achieve the characteristics of anti-corrosion, anti channeling, toughening and strengthening. With different types of retarders, the temperature range is 4℃~220℃, suitable for high temperature and high pressure, corrosive gas cementing, casing cementing, liner cementing, etc.
- Suitable for 4℃~ 220℃ cementing construction.
- It can be used in high temperature, high pressure, corrosive gas and shallow gas wells.
- It can be used for offshore platform and land cementing construction.
- It can use seawater to prepare cement slurry.
- It can be used for cementing in gypsum salt layer.
- Strong control of water loss and free liquid capacity
- Excellent temperature and salt resistance
- Cement stone strength develops well
- Excellent anti-corrosion and anti channeling ability
- Simple composition and convenient use
- Strong anti-pollution ability
- It has strong universality and can be applied to a variety of strata
- Good channeling prevention effect