White or light yellow powder
Loss on drying
Hydroxyethyl cellulose is a high-purity chemical cotton or pulp and the alkali-catalyzed reaction of ethylene oxide is made. HEC can increase viscosity in processing and filling in the mud. Slurry thickened with HEC can be degraded into hydrocarbons easily by acids, enzymes or oxidizing and maximize the recovery of oil. These fluids can easily be more acid, enzyme or oxidant degradation.
HEC can be formulated with the ideal low-solid drilling fluid, which provides greater penetration and better drilling stability. The rejection characteristics of the fluid can be used in hard rock drilling in the layer structure, the same applies to Bengtan or slippery layer of drilling slump page Cement operations in the filling, HEC reduces pore pressure slurry friction, so that the loss of water damage to the structure reduced to a minimum
(1) Helps provide a good low-solid mud, and can reduce the hole minimum damage
(2) Thicken slurry with easy acids, enzymes or oxidizing degradation of hydrocarbons and maximizing the recovery of oil
(3) Ruptures in the mud
(4) Plays the role of sediment carried
(1) Avoid high-intensity extreme pressure and prolonged exposure to strong sunlight.
(2) Keep bag closed.
(3) Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
25kg HDPE bags (topical triple bag and inner with polyethylene film bag) or according to users’ requirements.
You may like: