ZOC-J20L, sulfonate surfactant complex, averts demulsification of latex in cement slurry.
Properties and characteristics
1. Applied to the latex cement slurry system;
2. Can effectively stabilize latex cement slurry to avert demulsification of latex;
3. No bad effects on other performances of cement slurry.
Physicochemical and functional index
Light-yellow transparent liquid
Usage and notice
1. Add while stirring when preparing mixed water;
2. Recommended dosage, 10～20% of latex dosage;
3. Application temperature, 35～150℃ (BHCT).
Safety parameter and notice
Causticity: pH value 7.0~9.0;
Oxidation: Contain no oxidant and strong reducing agent;
Toxicity: Poisonous, ingestion is not allowed;
Incompatible materials: Oxidant.
Package, storage, validity
Specifications of packaging: 25 L plastic barrel or as per client’s requirements;
Packing size: 25 kg/barrel or as per client’s requirements;
Storage conditions: Avoid open fire, strong oxidant, high-temperature environment;
Period of validity: 24 months.