ZOC-A91S, a kind of inorganic base, can activate the reactivity of fly ash and improve the early stage strength of fly ash cement slurry system.
Properties and characteristics
1. Activate the reactivity of fly ash.
2. Can effectively improve the early stage strength of fly ash system.
3. Applicable to the environment temperature between 27~90℃.
White powder or flaked solids
Density (20℃), g/cm3
Usage and notice
1. Adding to mixed water when stirring;
2. Recommended dosage of 0.5~6.0%;
3. Density of slurry preparation, generally 1.5~1.8 g/cm3;
4. Mainly used for fly ash cement slurry system.
Safety parameter and notice
Causticity: Strong alkali;
Oxidation: Contain no oxidant and strong reductant;
Toxicity: Non-toxic, ingestion is not allowed;
Incompatible materials: Acid.
Package, storage, validity
Specifications of packaging: 3-in-1 compound bag or as per client’s requirements;
Packing size: 25 kg/bag or as per client’s requirements;
Storage conditions: Avoid open fire, strong oxidant, high-temperature environment;
Period of validity: 24 months.