1. ZOC-G712H-S series products are polymer-type fluid-loss reducing agents, which can effectively control water-phase filtration loss in cement slurry in formation during cementing.
2. Suitable for high density and conventional density cement slurry systems.
3. Suitable for sea water cement slurry, fresh water to saturated salt water cement slurry or containing 2%CaCl2 cement slurry system.
4. Maintain suspension stability of cement slurry system.
5. Suitable temperature: below 180 ℃ (356 ℉, BHCT)
6. Good compatibility with other additives.
Physical and Chemical Properties
Packing density (20 ℃), g/cm3
Sieve residue 0.315mm, %
Room temperature to 180 C (BHCT); recommended dosage:0.6-1.5%
Physical and Chemical Properties (with the least dosage amount)
Conventional cement slurry density, g/cm3
High density cement slurry density, g/cm3
Fluid Loss, ml
Fresh water system
2% CaCl2 system
Initial consistency, Bc
40-100 transition time, min
Packing and Storage
It has a shelf life of 36 months and are packed in 25kg bags or according to customer requirements.
If it exceeds the shelf life, it can only be used after passing the inspection.