With the increase of thickened oil production and flooding operations, wastewater contains more and more oil. After the traditional wastewater treatment process and a one-time addition of organic, inorganic treatment agents, the obtained crude oil has a lot of hanging impurities, poor quality and low price, which is uneconomical. This reverse demulsifier is a cationic polymer, and can be added before the settling tank to promote oil-water separation. In the later treatment process, add the agent first, and after selecting high quality crude oil, remove impurities from wastewater, this is better result. The agent is adapting for water treatment for anionic flooding blocks such as sulfonate.
(1) Adapt to high content wastewater, add before settling tank to accelerate the separation of oil and water.
(2) Adapt to the dosing system in separate batches and openings. Adding the agent first, after getting the high quality crude oil, then remove impurities.
(3) Adapt to pipeline with the high content of water for degreasing agent, which can be added at the wellhead or the station, then quick separate for oil and water after getting in station, come out clear water.
(4) Reference concentration 50-100mg / L, test adjustment according the amount of oil in waste water.
(1) 200kg plastic drum
(2) Handle with care in transportation
(3) Stored in ventilated warehouse, anti-exposure, the shelf life of one year