PAC-API LV is a premium grade purified low viscosity, water soluble polyanionic cellulose, designed to reduce API filtration rate in water-based drilling fluids.PAC-API LV can meet requirement of M-I SWACO, HALLIBURTON, BAKER HUGHES, Chevron and the API 13A Section 17 Specification.
(1) Very effective filtration controller in non-dispersed systems
(2) Minimal viscosity contribution
(3) Resistant to micro-bacterial attack without biocides
(4) Applicable over a wide range of fluid types
(5) Contributes to shale stabilization
(6) Be used in water well drilling engineering
(1) Effective in fresh water, salt water, and brine-based fluids
(2) Controls fluid loss
(3) Inhibits hydratable, swelling shale
(4) Environmentally compatible
(5) Does not require a bactericide
(6) Stable at temperatures up to 300°F/149°C
Add PAC-API LV in concentration of 2.0 to 5.5 kg/m³ (0.7 to1.9 lb/bbl) to any system. Mix slowly through a jet mixer or sift slowly into the vortex of a high-speed stirrer.
(1) Avoid high-intensity extreme pressure and prolonged exposure to strong sunlight.