(1) ZOW-2000 is the copolymer of acrylic-acrylate-sulfosate, it is a good scale inhibitor for calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate and other inorganic minerals.
(2) ZOW-2000 is a synthetic anionic polyelectrolyte (modified acrylic polymer) used to reduce fluid loss and stabilize rheology in fresh, brackish or salt water-based drilling fluids.
(3) ZOW-2000 is a cost effective polymeric drilling fluid thinner / deflocculant, has temperature stability to 400 (240 Degrees Fahrenheit), and it is not susceptible to bacterial degradation.
(4) ZOW-2000 can effectively stabilize calcium phosphate in formula containing phosphate. It can also stabilize zinc in formula containing zinc. It can disperse inorganic microparticles without pH influence.
(5) ZOW-2000 is an effective dispersant in all organic water treatment formula; it can be used as dispersant for minerals, stabilizer for calcium phosphate. (similiar to RohmHaas Co. ACUMER 2000)
(1) It can be used as scale inhibitor for circulating cool water and boiler water, for phosphate, zinc ion and inorganic minerals in particular. When used alone, the dosage of 10-30mg/L is preferred.
(2) When used in other fields, the dosage should be determined by experiment.
PACKAGE AND STORAGE
(1) Normally packing with 200L plastic drum or IBC tank (1000L), or as per specific requirement.
(2) It should be stored in cool and dry place; its storage period is ten months.