(1) MA/AA is a low molecular weight polyelectrolyte, a copolymer of maleic anhydride and acrylic acid. It has good dispersant performance against carbonate and scale inhibition for phosphate. it has good thermal stability, can be used under high temperature (300℃).
(2) MA/AA has good compatibility when used together with other agents,excellent high temperature tolerance and oxidative stability, good threshold effect, and coordinate effect. MA/AA is widely used in low-pressure boiler, centralized heating, centralized air-conditioner and circulating cool system. It can also be used as chelating dispersants in woven and dyeing fields.
(1) MA/AA is used in circulating cool water system, medium or lower pressure boiler and distillation system in which high temperature is usually encountered.
(2) MA/AA can be used alone or together with other organic phosphates. When used together, the dosage of 2-10mg/L is preferred.
(3) The dosage for use as woven & dyeing and accessory detergent should be determined by experiments.
Acidic. Avoid contact with eye and skin, once contacted, flush with water.
PACKAGE AND STORAGE
(1) Normally packing with 200L plastic drum or IBC tank (1000L), or as per specific requirement.