Hydrogenation corrosion inhibitor is mainly used for the corrosion of high hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and hydrogen chloride system at the coking unit in the oil refinery.
(1) it is oil-soluble inhibitor, can be mutually dissolved with gasoline, kerosene, ethyl alcohol and acetone in any scale and no pitting, it won’t influence the quality of the oil.
(2) The inhibitor has the advantages of high efficiency, less injection , wide protective part , wide scope of PH application, and excellent compatibleness with ammonia or organic neutralization agent.
(3) The inhibitor is composed by many kinds of additives.
The injecting amount should be about 80ppm (according to the total amount of oil-vapour), and should be doubled in the first month.
(1) This product should be stored at aeration-drying, shady and cool places.
(2) During the process of the application, the customer should choose the best service conditions according to the actual case of the factory.