No sediment when fill 2% into 5% calcium chloride water.
The displacing agent is made of different alkyl poly ethylene oxide terminals connected to anionic groups, resulting in nonionic-anionic amphoteric surfactants. It combines the advantages of non-ionic and anionic surfactants, exhibiting stronger temperature resistance and salt tolerance than ordinary anionic surfactant. The displacing agent has good compatibility with polymers and is widely applied to oil displacement.
(1) Single well stimulation, treatment near wellbore area, soluble washing the dead oil, be equipped with 1-2% aqueous solution injected into the formation, mixed some alkali in the hot water is more better.
(2) Flooding added for binary, ternary flooding, the add amount in general 0.2-0.5%.
(3) Mixed with petroleum sulfonate to improve the salt tolerance. Ratio: the agent/petroleum sulfonate=1/1~1/2.
(1) 200kg iron or plastic drum.
(2) Store in the dry place, anti-exposure, valid for one year.