(1) ZOW-613 is a scale inhibitor and dispersant containing sulfosate and polyelectrolyte. In this copolymer, there exists strong acid, weak acid and non-ion group, it is suitable to be used in high temperature, high pH, high hardness and high alkaline.
(2) ZOW-613 has good scale inhibition for ferric oxide, calcium phosphate, zinc phosphate and calcium carbonate. It has good synergic effect with polyphosphate, zinc salt and other agents.
(3) ZOW-613 can be used as scale inhibitor and dispersant in industrial circulating water system, oilfield refill water system and boiler water.
(1) It is the latest sulfosalt copolymers , contains carboxylic acid groups , hydroxyl , sulfo group , and amido four efficiency groups . With amido group , it can improve the medicaments anti-gelation ability.
(2) High tolerance to calcium , excellent scale inhibition ability for calcium carbonate and organic phosphorus acid calcium.
(3) Excellent high temperature tolerance and oxidative stability.
(4) Efficient dispersity for iron , indium zinc oxide , bedload etc. inorganic matter.
(5) Good threshold effect , and coordinate effect.
The dosage of 2~40mg/L is preferred depended on water quality and process.
Weak acidity, avoid contact with eye and skin, once contacted, flush with water.
PACKAGE AND STORAGE
(1) Normally packing with 200L plastic drum, or as per specific requirement.
(2) It should be stored in cool and dry place; its storage period is ten months.